Placed order on 11/27/15 its not 12/24/15 almost a month later and i only received half my order. The 1st half took 19 days to arrive to me. Out of the 6 times I have messaged them by making a ticket on their customer help page I have only received 1 response telling me they would look into the status and get back to me within 24 hours. This was on 12/17/15. Today is 12/24/15 my order still has not shipped nor have they replied to my messages/complaints. Ill never use their services again. They took my money in a matter of seconds but cant even fulfill my order in a almost a months time. Not only have they not shipped the order but they wont respond to my messages. Not to mention it took 10 days from the day they sent me my first tracking number with the 1/2 half of my order for that half to arrive but 18 days in total. I do not recommend anyone use them until they figure out how to provide a professional service to its customers.

This is the status as of today on the 2nd half of m order.

2855133

11/27/2015 11:47:00 AM $37.15 In Process No Tracking Yet.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $37. This person is overall dissatisfied with Supplement Warehouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supplement Warehouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Supplement Warehouse to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Supplement Warehouse?

Comments