Order placed, product and its shipping paid for by me, & order confirmation number issued to me by email from Supplement Warehouse. But Company won't provide any estimated date of shipping the product, won't provide the method of shipping to be used, and has not shipped the product.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Supplement Warehouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Supplement Warehouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Supplement Warehouse and supplement warehouse shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Provo, Utah, United States #1255475

WE ordered a product, got a confirmation number, card was charged.It's been 2 weeks, no product and you can not talk to anyone about it, even online it says they are too busy.

Is this a real company or did we just get ripped off.It is our first and last time trying them.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1254876

I placed an order online Dec 2, the money taken from my bank account.No email , no shipment, nothing.

I am on hold with the corporate office now, waiting at 29 minutes as I write this.

And the recording sais I was the third call out.Now saying I am first in line but I have a feeling no answer will come