Order was places in October, the site said they take 5-10 business days to deliver.After 3 whole weeks (15 bus days) items never arrived.

Called the company and a rep said my items were on back order and would be delivered within the month. Items never came so I sent the company countless emails (Over 50) trying to contact them to ask them what was going on with my order. After finally giving up on hearing back from them I canceled my order about 2 months ago in December. The cancellation request was never completed.

I emailed them about the cancellation about 10 more times as well as contacted them on every social media account they have as well.

The only email I received back was one stating that my cancellation was waiting to be processed even though it stated it would be completed in 5-7 business days it was not still to this day (2 months later).Today I called my bank and made them aware of the situation and had the charges disputed since all the information provided was proof of fraud.

Review about: Supplement Warehouse Shipping Service.

Reason of review: SCAMMED!!!.

I didn't like: Scammed people out of their money.

Had an Experience with Supplement Warehouse?

Comments

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1285254

I have gone the same thing Waiting for months ,cancel my order that tell me 6 business days for refund. Nothing shown.